Thursday, March 28, 2013

CBV March Member Of The Month Candle

I was March's MOTM!
     Over on the Candles By Victoria forum boards: The Pouring Pot, I was recently named the Member Of The Month for the month of March. The lovely and kind Ali nominated me for the honor. Basically the MOTM goes to the member that the other members vote on and feel has been most active on the boards for that particular month. The MOTM then gets a free candle of Victoria's choice sent to them. I was truly touched by all of the love from my candle family. I was so excited to see what kind of goodie Victoria decided to ship me. I recieved the package about a week ago and here was what was waiting inside for me...
A beautiful Smore Galore candle.
A better look at the top.
     This is the Smore Galore candle which can be found on page 4 I believe on the website. It is a whopping 24oz and it has three layers of different scents. The bottom layer is chocolate scented, then the middle layer is their delicious Graham Cracker Crust fragrance which is spot on for the real things, and then the top fluffy layer is scented in Marshmallow Campfire which is a scent that I adore. The Marshmallow Campfire gives off a strong thow, without it being too overwhelming. Marshmallow Campfire doesn't really smell like marshmallows to me more like a soft woodsy (almost a soft cedar) scent with a sweet vanilla like base. I am not partial to earthy fragrances in general, but this one is really really nice. It comes double wicked and has decorative pieces of little chocolate bars all through out it. Then it is topped off with some chocolate and gold sprinkles. It is so very pretty. 
A closer look at the layers.
     This candle is just so lovely to look at. I don't think I will ever be able to bring myself to burn it...then again I may get impatient one day and think what the hell why not. Until that day comes I'm going to place this on my mantle piece above my fireplace in my living room. My living room is actually painted in shades of dark and light brown so it will match perfectly. I am so in love with this candle I just can't even describe it. I just want to sincerely thank all of my candle friends and family over on the Pouring Pot for choosing me for this honor. I deeply respect and love all of them! Thank you guys so much! I would also like to thank Victoria and the candle team. You guys have the BEST customer service and you guys really do have such big hearts.
Thank you CBV family!
   That's all for this little review. Please check back on the first of the month if you are interested in seeing my April/Round Robin haul and review. Also don't forget that on April first only CBV will be having a sale. All orders up to $25 will get 15% off. All orders up $25.01 up to $50 will get 20% off and all orders $50.01 and up will get 25% off. This is probably the last 25% off sale they will hold for quite some time. Also the CBV team will be on vacation in the begining of June so if you order anywhere from April first till then expect much longer turn around times. Well that's all I have for you guys today. I hope you all have a wonderful Good Friday and a happy Easter weekend. I will see ya'll next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment