Monday, March 25, 2013

Nail Polish Challenge Week 25: Fashion

It's fashion week darlings!
   Hello again all of my lovely internet friends. This week's nail polish challenge theme is fashion. I will be honest and say I facepalmed myself when I saw that. I live in a very small country town where fashion is pretty much useless. In fact if you showed up here wearing something labeled "Haute Couture" you would probably get a lot of funny looks. Because of this I have never taken much interest in fashion or brand names. I haven't the first clue what is considered fashionable at the moment. Anytime I think I have figured it out it ends up being "so last season". So I gave up and stopped caring. For this challenge I had to do a little research and ended up just typing in fashion nails at Beautylish. I managed to find one really simple Kate Spade design. Because I am too lazy to do anymore research then that, that is exactly what I did for this week's challenge. Here is the results...
Kate Spade inspired nails.
My take on them.
      For the base coat I just used two coats of my China Glaze Liquid Leather and then for the dots I just used my cheap white nail striper. The dots are a little messy because I sadly do not have a nail dotting tool. I admit I got a little lazy this week so this might indeed be "so last season" but eh, I don't really care. I will just leave it at this for now. I'm too busy with other stuff at the moment to re-do it. Mabye I will try this again for the final challenge, maybe not. Until then please just look forward to more Candles By Victoria hauls and reviews and also for my Spring Fortune Cookie Soap Review. See ya next time guys!
This will just have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment