Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Nail Polish Challenge Week 13: Animal Print!

Happy New Year!!
          It's New Year's Day everyone! Got any big plans for the day? My plans just include getting organized to help me ring in the New Year. I have a ton of resolutions for this year, well not a TON, but I have a few. Some of which is that I plan to read at least 25 books, try 100 new Candles By Victoria fragrances, lose a little bit of weight, and of course to complete this nail polish challenge. I can't believe I've been doing this for 13 weeks already! That sounds crazy to me, but doing this challenge has forced me to try things I probably wouldn't have before and what better way then to bring in the New Year than with something I've never tried, nor had the guts to try before, and that animal print nails!
Funky Zebra Nails!
      So I tried to do a Zebra like pattern, but I thought a white background was too boring to put it on so I used Viva Pink from Avon. Which in turn kind of doesn't make it look like zebra prints, but just a funky pattern lol! Oh well it turned out better than I expected because the Art Deco Striper I used to create the black lines was startin to get really thick and goopy, making it hard for me to draw the thin lines that I wanted. But eh, I still like it. It isn't like any other type of nails that I've done before so I'm glad that I tried something new and on what better day then New Year's right? Anyways I'll be posting my January CBV monthly review in just a bit so please stick around for that! Happy New Year's guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment