Monday, January 14, 2013

Nail Polish Challenge Week 15: Delicate Print!

Happy Monday Everyone!
          Well it's Monday again. The weekend was so nice and warm where I live, but sadly now that the weekend's over it went right back to freezing rain again. I already can't wait for summer to come back. Anyways it's Monday and you now what that means. Time for our next installment of the 31 week nail polish challenge. This week's theme is delicate print and I have to be honest at first I was like, "What does that even mean?" So I had to look it up. Needless to say though I figured it out and it is kind of like a delicate type pattern. So here is what I came up with.

Delicate Print Nails!
         So for the nail base color I used two coats of Zoya's Jo. I have to say it is one of my favorite blues I have, because it's muted, but still so pretty. Then I just used my cheap dollar store white nail striper to create a random pattern of dots and stripes diagonally across the tips of each nail. Truthfully this could be a lot cleaner looking, but I was doing this while watching the Asian drama King 2 Hearts. Has anybody else watched this? OMG so good! It just draws you in and has a great plot, wonderful cast, and the scenery is so beautiful. Needless to say I'm a little obsessed with it at the moment. Anyways that's it for this week's nail polish challenge. Please stay tuned for next week's theme which will be tribal print nails. Still not sure what I'm going to do for that one, but please look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment