Saturday, January 12, 2013

Special CBV Create A Scent Review In: Alice Cullen!

I See A CBV Order In Your Future...
       So today I decided to play mad scientist and try out a scent mixture that a few people like over on the Candles By Victoria message board The Pouring Pot. The scent's name is Alice Cullen and was originally created by the member stardustgirl I believe. It is a special create a scent mixture of the scents Fizzy Pop & Raspberry Violet. Seeing as I have both of those fragrances in scent shots I decided to give it a go and see if it was a good match. So I popped in one fourth scent shot of each and I just have to say WOW!


       This turned out to be such a pretty and fun scent! While the Fizzy Pop was a tad bit stronger than the Raspberry Violet, I still smelt plenty from each fragrance. The Raspberry Violet added this soft and airy sweet floral background for the citrusy lemon lime bubbly kick of Fizzy Pop. You still get the tingly carbonation from the FP, but the RV tones it down and makes it a lovely and fun aroma.They really blended well together to make a completey new and unique fragrance. It had a really strong throw to it as well. The aroma filled up my entire living room, hallway, and even traveled upstairs. While it was strong it wasn't a punch you in the nose type of fragrance. Plus, I'm not even a big Twilight fan, but I thought that the scent matched it's character's personality very well. I don't know how this one hasn't made the master fragrance list yet. I was really suprised by how much I ended up liking this one. On the forums Stardust girl said that the Fizzp Pop part of the scent is stronger when you mix the two scents together yourself in a tart warmer as opposed to ordering the fragrance in candle form (page 8 on the website). However I'm seriously considering getting it in the candle form anyways. I think I might have stumbled onto a new favorite. So far out of all the customer create a scents I've tried this one is right up there with Faerie Ring (which also has Raspberry Violet in it) and Warm Apple Fritters. So if you've got Fizzy Pop and Raspberry Violet scent shots lying around the house I would recommend mixing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment