Monday, December 24, 2012

Nail Polish Challenge Week 12: Stripes!

It's Christmas Eve!!
            Welcome back everybody! Tomorrow is Christmas and I'm so excited. I've spent most of my weekend cleaning and baking my traditional Christmas cookies and Rice Krispy Treats that I give to all of my family members as an extra present. So in honor of this week being Christmas and the fact that the theme for this week is stripes I decided to try my hand at candy cane nails.
Such a shame you can't see the glitter!
        I used 2 coats of Avon's Ruby Slipper as a base which is a really pretty and glittery red and then I just took my cheap dollar store white nail polish striper and made thick side-ways stripes for that twisty candy cane effect. Then as always I sealed it all in with my trusty NYC Long Wearing Extra Shiny Top Coat. I just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope you all stay safe and enjoy your holidays. See you guys on New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment