Monday, January 7, 2013

Nail Polish Challenge Week 14: Flowers!

Keeping up with New Year's Resolutions still?
      Happy Monday everybody! The first week of the year has officially ended. Are you guys still sticking to those New Year's resolutions? I know I've been excercising every day of the week so far and I can already tell that my flexibility is getting better. I can do lunges now much better than before so hurray for progress! Let's hope I can keep the motivation going though. Anyways the theme for this week's nail polish challenge is flowers!
I tried for Daisies.
       So for flowers I wanted to do something a little bit different and tried to go for something like Daisies although they look more abstract than I had wanted I am happy with them. It was my first time doing something like this on my own. For the base color I used two coats of China Glaze's For Audrey and for the yellow center's I used Avon's Sunshine, then for the petals I just used a cheap dollar store white nail striper that has no name, and as usual I topped it all off with my trusty NYC Long Wearing Super Shiny Top Coat. That's it for this week's nail polish challenge. I don't know if Blogger is being buggy or if it has a really glitchy update or what, but for some reason it won't let me upload pictures straight from my computer anymore. I had to upload them on Photobucket and then paste the url link to get them. Am I the only one having this problem? Whatever it is I hope it works itself out and goes back to the simpler way it was before. Please look forward to next week's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment