Monday, January 28, 2013

Nail Polish Challenge Week 17: Glitter!

It's Glitter Week!
            Hello again everybody! It's a rainy gloomy Monday where I am, but I hope the weather is better where you are right now. So this week is all about glitter. The problem with that is half of my nail polish collection is all glitter. Needless to say I had a really hard time choosing just one. I came to my decision by picking a polish that matched the season, was one I didn't think I'd use again in the upcoming challenges, and lastly one that I thought not alot of people new about. Thus that's how I narrowed it down to Zoya's Crystal which, for those of you who don't know, is actually a nearly perfect dupe of OPI's rare Reflecting Pool, which I believe has been discontinued.
\I really wish my camera picked up glitter better.
A better close up on the glitter.
        Zoya's Crystal is such a unique and pretty glitter polish. Seriously this one is much prettier in real life and my camer does it NO justice whatsoever. As you can see at first glance it looks to be a cool cerulean blue, but when the lights hit it you see tiny microglitter flecks of silver, bronze, and gold. And believe me when I say that this one really pops when the lights hit it. I really like this one because it's great to wear in both winter and summer. In winter it matches the cold tones, but it matches the pretty watery blues of summer. This particular polish is said to be an exact dupe of OPI's ultra rare Reflecting Pool. I believe Reflecting Pool was only released in Europe so getting your hands on the shade is quite hard if you aren't from there. But luckily Zoya has us all covered with Crystal. Plus how perfect is the name for this polish. This one just has a really unique and amazing effect. So that's it for this week's nail polish challenge, please look back next Monday for another challenge post. Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment