Monday, December 3, 2012

Nail Polish Challenge Week 9: Rainbow!

It's rainbow week!!
           Hello again internet! This week's theme is rainbow! I was actually looking for a little something different than the usual rainbow nails so I decided to go with a bold primary colored focused rainbow nails. The colors kind of reminded me more of school paints for some reason. Maybe I'm just weird lol. Anyways here is how they turned out.
You can't really see the glitter on the red polish.

Some polishes look brighter in different light.
           On my thumbs is Zoya's Holly in two coats, on my index finges is Avon's Blue Shock in three coats (the formula is REALLY sheer), on my middle fingers is Avon's Ruby Slipper (it is actually a really pretty red glitter but you can't tell from the lighting in the pictures.), on my ring fingers is Avon's Orange Creamsicle, and last but not least on my pinkys is Avon's Sunshine. All of them are topped of with my NYC Long Wearing Extra Shiny Top Coat. Sorry the pictures aren't that great, but I made the mistake of painting my nails before going Christmas shopping so I took the pictures in haste before I went out which is why the lighting is so terrible. Just got my secret santa gift so I will have that post up for you soon. Hope you all have a happy Monday. Until next time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment