Monday, December 3, 2012

CBV Secret Santa Box!!

Was that the UPS truck?!!
        So I decided to participate in Candles By Victoria secret santa that was organized by the wonderful and sweet Liz on The Pouring Pot.This was my first time participating in something like this especially with people I have never actually met before and I have to say that this was a wonderful experience and I'd love to do it again next year. It was so fun picking out presents for my match and hoping they liked my gift along with the thrill and mystery of not knowing who was my secret santa or when and what I'd get. So today I was actually waiting for some stuff to arrive that I had purchased for my match when I opened the door however my secret santa package was there instead. I was so excited to see that the lovely Shannon C. was my secret santa. So here is what she got me. 
All my Christmas goodies via Shannon.
A little candy stuffed elf and a santa ornament!
       So the first thing that I pulled out of the box was this adorable stuffed elf whose stomach is actually a container of candy! It has some Reese's and some mini Hershey bars in assorted flavors and it is just so cute and so clever because his head twists off to get the candy inside. The second thing I pulled out was this antique looking santa ornament and it matches my tree so well because most of the ornaments on my tree are ones we've had for years. (My mom still has ornaments from when she was a kid) It just fits in so perfectly I love it! Oh and there was a little soft fluffy stocking that instantly caught my eye.
The first thing I said when I felt the little stocking.

Cute little snowmen!
          Inside of the stocking I unearthed this mini-snowman snowglobe. I don't think a lot of people know this but I collect snow globes like an old lady lol. I've been shaking this little guy so much the snowman inside probably has whiplash. I love watching the tiny snow flakes swirl around. I'm so easily amused... The next item I pulled out was this big ceramic snowman coffee mug. I squealed when I got it because I drink a lot of coffee and tea and I always run out of clean mugs by the end of the day. I also like the size of it because it is pretty decently big and will hold a lot of coffee. The mug was actually filled with more candy (YUM!) like Hershey's kisses and some more Reese's. (The Reese's sadly did not make it to this post. lol) Somewhere in there too was a package of these little white crystals that if you put them in a bowl with water they turn into real looking snow. What a cute idea!
The card along with CBV Gingerbread Men Tarts!
     In the box was this adorable santa card that has a sweet note from Shannon inside. Now I knew there was some CBV in this package because I could smell it as soon as I opened it. They turned out to be a set of three big gingerbread men wax tarts in the scent Hello Dolly, which is one I have never tried before. It is an amazing bakery scent that smells like Fudge Brownie with some yummy rich buttery notes to it. It smells like a baked dessert that I really want to eat. I can't wait to burn these little guys, they smell so delicious! The only problem is the gingerbread men are so cute I'm going to feel like a sadist when I chop their heads and limbs off to put in my tart warmer. (Rest in pieces my poor little gingerbread men.) 
 Pretty much my face when I smelt the box.
      I loved everything in this gift it was so thoughtful and it just touches my heart. I can tell that Shannon put a lot of thought into it and I'm so thankful to her for sending me this. Shannon you are such a sweetheart and I'm so glad I met you. You are a truly wonderful and lovely lady. Thank you so much for everything and I wish I could give you a real hug, but since I can't I will just have to make do with posting these GIFS which is what I would have done if I could. 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad the package got to you safely and you like all the things! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete