Monday, October 15, 2012

Nail Polish Challenge Week 2: Orange

Happy Monday Everyone.
      So it's week two of the 31 Week Nail Polish challenge and the theme for this week is Orange. With it being October it was kind of the perfect week for this color. So I decided to try and get creative with my black striper and make little Jack-O-Lanterns. I've never tried this before which may be pretty obvious since they aren't the neatest. Still at least I tried. I actually painted these Friday night and I took this picture today so they have held up pretty well especially when you take into consideration that I am not gentle on my nails at all and I had a very busy weekend. The colors I used are Avon's Nailwear Pro in Orange Creamsicle and L.A. Colors Art Deco in Black and I just topped it off with NYC Long Wearing Extra Shiny Top Coat. 
Yes, those are my real nails btw.
     Only one picture this time because I had a busy day at work and only had time to take this picture. Next week's theme is yellow which is a tiny problem since I do not currently own a yellow nail polish, but I'm planning on picking one up this weekend. If not I'm sure I can scrouge up a gold polish somewhere. LOL. I'm currently still reeling from The Walking Dead's season premier and I also am waiting in anticipation for Wednesday night when American Horror Story starts back up again. I'm so happy Evan Peters is back for another season. I miss seeing him go crazy. And now it will be even more fitting since this year's theme is Asylum after all. Well that's it for this little post. Please check back in frequently for more. I have a few Halloween themed posts coming up soon too! Until next time guys!
American Horror Story Premier this Wednesday on FX!


No comments:

Post a Comment