Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nail Polish Challenge Week 3: Yellow

Wwwazzzuuuppp?!
      How's it goin guys? Hope you all are getting ready for Halloween. I myself have been decorating the house and watching all the scary movies I can. I've been addicted to The Walking Dead for quite some time now and I just can't wait to see how they all hold up in this prison and what's gonna happen to Laurie's baby. I have to admit I'm hoping it will turn out to be a demon spawn. LOL I mean it is a baby made between crazy ass Shane & Laurie how well adjusted could it turn out? Anyways I know I'm a day late in getting this up, but I wanted to wait until I got my Disney's Designer Villains Nail Varnish Collection. And it didn't ship until yesterday so that's why. This week's theme is yellow. I stuck with the yellow theme, but went more with gold instead.
Sadly I had to trim my nails. They were becoming bothersome.
This has more shimmer in person.
      So on my nails I have The Queen Of Hearts from Alice In Wonderland from the 2012 Disney Designer Villains Collection. It is this beautiful shimmery deep gold color which I'm guessing represents the gold in the Queen's crown and septer. I would have expected a redish blackish color given the villain, but Cruella's color in this set is a bold red and The Evil Queen's color is a black purple with magenta micro-glitter so I can see how they needed a bit more color diversity in the collection.  This has the tiniest flecks of white and gold shimmer in it. I have on only two coats. I also have on NYC Long Wearing Extra Shiny Top Coat. I have a full review post of the Villains Varnish Collection comming up shortly for those of you who are curious as to what all the shades there are. So please look forward to that. Now I'm off to go watch some more horror movies!
Me when I watch scary films.

No comments:

Post a Comment