Monday, April 15, 2013

Nail Polish Challenge Week 28: A Flag

It's Monday...
      Welcome back guys. I hope you all enjoyed your weekends. Sadly, it is Monday again so back to the work week and also back to the nail polish challenge. We are on week 28 already! Only three more weeks left of the challenge. I can't believe I have managed to keep it up this long. This week's theme is a flag. I have always had a love of Denmark since I had a 7th grade assignment on it. It just seems like a pretty cool country to live in. I decided to pay tribute to one of my favorite countries other than my own. Here is the Danish flag on my nails...
I had to turn my hand so the flag would display right.
     This was super simple to do. First I painted my nails two coats of my Cruella De Vil Disney Villains Varnish. It is such a deep solid pretty red. You can't tell from the picture, but this one actually makes your nails shine even without a top coat. Then I just took my cheap dollar store white nail striper and painted sideways crosses that were closer to the nail bed and longer towards the nail to creater the flag of Denmark. I didn't even put on a top coat because the shine from the Cruella De Vil was quite enough. That's it! Told you it was super simple. That's all for this week's challenge. I will see you guys on the next one. Until then take care guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment