Monday, November 19, 2012

Nail Polish Challenge Week 7: Black & White

This week is Jack Skellington inspired!
        Welcome back internet pals did you enjoy your weekend? I spent mine cleaning and getting ready for Thanksgiving since I wont have time to do it later this week because I work everyday until Thursday. I still have to go to the store and stock up for the Thanksgiving feast, although feast isn't really the right term since it will probably be just my parents and me. My oldest brother has to work and his wife and my niece are going to her mom's house for dinner and my other brother is going to his girlfriend's for Thanksgiving so it's just going to be us three more than likely. Still that means more food for me in the end. Anyways it's Monday again so that means another installment of the Nail Polish Challenge. Can you believe we are already on week seven? It doesn't feel like I've been doing this for seven weeks.
       The theme for this week is Black & White so I decided to try a Jack Skellington pinstripe motiffe. The Nightmare Before Christmas has always been one of my all time favorite movies and since the holiday season is right around the corner I thought this would be a neat idea. Here I painted my nails two coats of China Glaze's Liquid Leather and I just took a cheap white nail art polish that I bought at the Dollar Store and added verticle stripes. It isn't as clean as I would have liked, but it still came out alright I think. As always I just sealed it with NYC's Long Wearing Extra Shiny Top Coat. So that's it for this post. Check back next Monday for the Metallic Challenge also I have a winter Fortune Cookie Soaps haul and review coming up so look forward to that too. Until then guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment