Monday, November 5, 2012

Nail Polish Challenge Week 5: Blue

Is it Monday already?
           Sadly the weekend is officially over. Today is just one of those days where I don't want to do anything. I've spent most of the morning listening to Bruno Mars's "The Lazy Song" and wishing I were as upbeat as the melody itself. Anyways on to this week's nail polish challenge. We are currently already at week five which is blue. With it still only being November I decided to go with a dark deep blue instead of a wintery light blue.
     This is actually one of my favorite nail polishes of all time and it is Zoya's Ibiza. I've already used up half the bottle of this baby. Might have to buy a new one after the holidays pass. This is only two coats though it's pretty opaque on just the first coat, but I went with two just in case. As always I just topped it off with NYC Long Wearing Extra Shiny Top Coat. As you can see there are a few chips, but that's because I painted them Sunday morning and I took down and boxed up all my Halloween decorations and also did some heavy duty grocery shopping. No special additives to this one just a simple dark blue manicure. I like Zoya's nail polishes because they usually have great formulas plus they have some of the most unique colors I've seen. I've yet to find glitters that beat theirs. The only downside is that they are usually $8 each so I don't buy from there unless they are having one of their buy one get one free promotions. Still they are a great band that you should check out if you haven't heard of them already. Also just to let you guys know as of today only Candles By Victoria is donating 10% of all their earnings towards Hurrican Sandy Relief and for every dollar they raise they will match that and donate double the amount. So if you are in the market for some really amazing and affordable candles then try them out. Plus some of your money will go to a good cause. Well that's all until next Monday. See you then guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment