Friday, September 7, 2012

Insert Witty Self-Introduction Here...


I'm actually a blogger now....
       Well hello internet! If you couldn't tell already this is my first time blogging and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but that's okay because complete ignorance has never stopped me from doing something before. So I'm just gonna wing it from here on in. So first things first I guess and that would be an introduction I suppose...

     My name is Cayla. I'm from a small midwestern country town and I decided to start this blog so I could chronicle and obsess over my ever increasing addictions on various things which will probably vary randomly from candles, to make-up, books, my favorite shows atm, music, etc...to probably just incoherrant fangirl rants. Most likely it will all be incoherrant fangirl rants... I don't really have any spiffy plans for this blog other than just some fun to pass the time and a little bit of shameless narcissism. I do love to interact with others so any comments I get I will greatly appreciate! That includes hate comments because that means that I stole some of your precious time and enough so you felt you had to tell me about it. MWHAHA!

Seriously I take IDGAF to a whole new level.
        Anyways I hope you guys enjoy some of my upcoming posts or at the very least I hope my random gif bombs amuse you. Much love and many blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment