Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me...

Happy Birthday to me! I'm now officially 23!
         So this post is just me indulging in a little shameless narcisisim..okay maybe more than a little, but hey it's my birthday so isn't that like a universal excuse to get you out of anything? Today is actually going to be a quiet day because I have work and then right after that I have to watch my one year old niece because my brother has to work and my sister has nursing school. So while I do not relish the fact that I have to work today, I am however happy that the present I bought myself is here! 
OMG I HAZ PREZENT!!!
          So since the rest of my family/friends always give me money so I can buy myself whatever I want I decided to order something for myself that would be shipped so I could open it and it would feel like a wrapped gift. Yes, I am aware of just how pathetic that is... Moving right along then.... I know what your thinking I ordered, but no it wasn't anything from Candles By Victoria. (Though I am currently burning some of her scent shots.) It was however something from my other favorite independant company and that is Fortune Cookie Soaps. I did a mini-haul and review for you guys on my last order from them which was on a few of their summer line, but now I can do one for you on some from their fall line.
      I'm guessing by now you are at least a little bit curious about the contents inside my pretty cardboard box and so I will give you all a small preview before I do my official haul/review on these products themselves.  
Look forward to the complete haul soon!

Ice cream cake bitches!
    I already celebrated my birthday last Sunday since today is going to be such a busy day. My mother made my favorite dinner and we had a family birthday party since I'm not much on going out and partying. (Don't like alcohol) I was suprised when they pulled out an ice cream cake from Dairy Qeen. I haven't had an ice cream cake for my birthday since I was 20. So I totally dug into it. Goodbye diet, it was nice knowing you...
    Since I have recently come into a bit more cash I will most likely be spending it very soon. And I'm sure whatever I buy I will probably have to gush about and post on here. So who knows maybe it will be more CBV, maybe more FCS, or maybe some make-up. I have been eyeing Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics's new fall lip tar in Black Dahlia, which I'm sure some of you ladies have been eyeing too. Problem is Sephora is already sold out so now I have to wait for it to restock and then pray I get my order in before it sells out again. Oh, the hardships of online shopping. LOL. Well if you made it all the way to the end of this pointless post then GOD BLESS YOU! Now I'm off to start work. Bleh! See you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment