Monday, February 25, 2013

Nail Polish Challenge Week 21: Inspired By A Color!

Bowie and me have got a case of the blues...
      Welcome back to another installment of the 31 Week Nail Polish Challenge. Honestly, I didn't even think I'd make it this far. I figured I'd keep it up for about two months and then find it tedious and call it quits. I'm kind of proud of myself for sticking with it for so long. The theme for this week is inspired by a color. So the color I chose to be inspired by was blue.
Two toned accent nails on middle finger and thumb.
       For the lighter blue base coat I used two coats of Zoya's Breezi which is a really great blue for the summer months. Then I just painted half of my thumb and middle finger with one coat of Zoya's Ibiza. Then I just took my LA Colors Art Deco nail striper in Black and just made a line down the middle where the colors meet. To top it all off I used my handy dandy NYC Long Wearing Extra Shiny Top Coat. I decided to go really simple this week since the theme itself was pretty simple. That's all for this week's challenge, please look forward to next week's as well. Btw I've got my March CBV review coming up soon as well as a special review on my Candles By Victoria Love Victoria glitter candle, which I chose in gem blue. I know I just can't get away from all the blues lately lol. See you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment